Articles on this Page
- 10/02/19--05:34: _5 Ways Digital Worl...
- 10/02/19--05:36: _What is a brand man...
- 10/02/19--05:39: _Transcript of Creat...
- 10/02/19--05:41: _Optimising project ...
- 10/03/19--07:27: _Requirements Analys...
- 10/03/19--07:29: _Make Your Online Bu...
- 10/03/19--07:32: _How to Buy Business...
- 10/03/19--07:40: _How Digital Twins W...
- 10/04/19--06:32: _Overhauling Your Bu...
- 10/04/19--06:34: _13 Signs Your Workp...
- 10/04/19--06:37: _12 Ways To Get Out ...
- 10/04/19--06:43: _13 Coaching Profess...
- 10/04/19--06:48: _Here’s How To Take ...
- 09/26/19--08:55: _Fall. Budget-Time. ...
- 09/26/19--08:56: _The Secret to Digit...
- 09/26/19--09:01: _Is Your Organizatio...
- 09/26/19--09:19: _4 Strategies Every ...
- 09/26/19--09:21: _8 Best Strategies F...
- 09/25/19--13:27: _14 Coaches Share Th...
- 09/25/19--13:30: _15 Ways To Help You...
- 10/02/19--05:34: 5 Ways Digital World Advancements Improve Productivity
- 10/02/19--05:36: What is a brand manager? : marketing
- 10/02/19--05:39: Transcript of Creating a Brand Name That Sticks
- 10/02/19--05:41: Optimising project and resource management
- 10/03/19--07:27: Requirements Analysis & Ensuring Stakeholder Satisfaction
- 10/03/19--07:29: Make Your Online Business Work More Efficiently with
- 10/03/19--07:40: How Digital Twins Will Drive Innovation in the Energy Sector
- 10/04/19--06:34: 13 Signs Your Workplace Is Toxic Enough To Warrant Quitting
- 09/26/19--08:55: Fall. Budget-Time. | By Michael Toedt –
- 09/26/19--08:56: The Secret to Digital Transformation is Human Connection
- 09/26/19--09:19: 4 Strategies Every Sales Leader Should Be Using in 2019
- 09/26/19--09:21: 8 Best Strategies For Maximizing Returns In A Seasonal Business
- 09/25/19--13:27: 14 Coaches Share The Client Advice They Follow Themselves
- 09/25/19--13:30: 15 Ways To Help Your Team Be More Innovative At Work
Digital advancements show the quantitative work within qualitative tasks we deliver — within a reasonable time frame and is a measure of productivity.
Read the full article at: readwrite.com
r/marketing: For marketing professionals to discuss and ask questions related to the marketing industry.Traditional, digital, email, content, SEO ……
Read the full article at: www.reddit.com
The transcript of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast episode, “Creating a Brand Name That Sticks” with founder of Sticky Branding, Jeremy Miller.
Read the full article at: ducttapemarketing.com
Read these real-life stories from our customers using Hydra to optimise their project and resource management capabilities to deliver consistently successful projects….
Read the full article at: www.hydra.cloud
Requirements analysis is a key process for ensuring that your project is on track to deliver the proper result. Learn more.
Read the full article at: www.projectmanager.com
If you want to run a more profitable online store, you’ll need to work more efficiently. Learn how to automate your workflow to save time, money and stress.
Read the full article at: woocommerce.com
As part of HubSpot’s Thought Leadership series, we explore how HubSpot’s Learning & Development manager routinely purchases new software and how you can do the same for your business….
Read the full article at: blog.hubspot.com
A look at today’s use cases of digital twins and tomorrow’s possibilities.
Read the full article at: www.bentley.com
Look At Your Historical Data
Deciding if a particular model is working or is effective is not a matter of perspective, it is a matter of data. A company that has been in existence should have access to historic data that lends itself to in-depth analysis. The only real question is who should examine the data and provide conclusions: I happen to be a proponent of using external entities for such evaluations to avoid bias. – Kamyar Shah, World Consulting Group
Originally published at https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoachescouncil/2019/09/26/overhauling-your-business-model-15-steps-you-should-take-to-begin-the-process/#3ab395f56af7
There Are Rational, Not Just Emotional, Reasons To Leave
The first step in making such a determination is to establish your personal criteria. Evaluate based on how it makes you feel versus the reality of facts. Such a determination is vital in that decision-making process. And remember, my reality is not the same as your reality. An environment that you may consider toxic because of its hyper-competitiveness may be the optimal setting for another person. – Kamyar Shah, World Consulting Group
Originally published at https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoachescouncil/2019/09/27/13-signs-your-workplace-is-toxic-enough-to-warrant-quitting/#6b49021551dc
Change Up Your Routine
It is no secret that daily routines are detrimental to long-term productivity. That being said, combating this particular issue is not complex: allow for change within the routine by adding and subtracting variables. One day make a call to an old mentor; next day, catch up on some fun readings; the next day, have lunch with a friend. The gist is rather simple. Even routines can accommodate loneliness. – Kamyar Shah, World Consulting Group
Originally published at https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoachescouncil/2019/09/30/12-ways-to-get-out-of-your-head-and-combat-entrepreneurial-loneliness/#3cb96ca2aaf7
Present The Theoretical ROI
Among many other ways, I have seen work is to show your impact by calculating a theoretical ROI. Since most employees don’t have access to employer financial data, it may be hard to calculate one’s impact. However, with a bit of creativity and solid reasoning, one can create a compelling illustration of your contributions. It is worth mentioning that such a method would rely heavily on proper reasoning. – Kamyar Shah, World Consulting Group
Originally published at https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoachescouncil/2019/10/02/13-coaching-professionals-explain-how-to-ask-for-and-negotiate-a-raise/#17828a6713fc
Start Small To Achieve Proof Of Concept
Innovation, and even scaling a business, is inherently a risky proposition. One of the most time-tested ways of managing the risk is to start on a small scale to achieve “proof of concept.” Though it doesn’t magically eliminate all the risk, proof of concept will allow for proper analysis and preparation for larger rollouts. – Kamyar Shah, World Consulting Group
Originally published at https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoachescouncil/2019/10/03/heres-how-to-take-business-risks-responsibly-according-to-12-professional-coaches/#ad3fcc07badf
Fall is fast approaching, which means that it is almost time for hotel managers to begin planning for the upcoming year. That’s right – it’s budget season. Budgets must be allocated to different departments, investment decisions must be made, strategies developed and aligned, etc.
Read the full article at: www.hospitalitynet.org
In this article, we’ll look at factors driven by the human side of the business, and how each can help digital transformation when properly addressed.
Read the full article at: devops.com
Designing and implementing organization transformation requires competent change leadership, and few organizations have it. Are you getting the results you need from those change strategies? Or is your organization suffering from symptoms of poor change leadership?
Read the full article at: blog.beingfirst.com
Managing today’s sales professionals requires a new approach.
Read the full article at: blog.hubspot.com
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Do you run a seasonal small business? This can be challenging because it means that there are periods of the year that slow down. However, you will still have major operating costs to cover during the off-season.
Read the full article at: businessfirstfamily.com
Lead By Example
Never give any advice that you wouldn’t implement for your own business. As with any form of advice, the advisor should illustrate the sincerity of the advice by example. For instance, a coach that is consistently five minutes late to meetings shouldn’t give advice about punctuality. The bottom line is rather simple: If a coach does not lead by example, their advice is not credible. – Kamyar Shah, World Consulting Group
Originally published at https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoachescouncil/2019/09/25/14-coaches-share-the-client-advice-they-follow-themselves/#2a82fec35b60
Learn From Mistakes
Most of the time, before innovation can occur, mistakes have to be made. That, however, is not unique to top companies. Small business can take an active role in using those mistakes to improve products and services. The hard part is to be self-aware to a level that allows for the impartial collection and examination of said data. This is how innovation can happen faster in small business. – Kamyar Shah, World Consulting Group
Originally published at https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoachescouncil/2019/09/12/15-ways-to-help-your-team-be-more-innovative-at-work/#507b97e2209e