Articles on this Page
- 09/05/19--08:48: _Could Deepfakes Rou...
- 09/05/19--08:49: _How to Foster Psych...
- 09/09/19--11:19: _Customer success ch...
- 09/09/19--11:21: _The One-minute Prec...
- 09/09/19--11:23: _Challenges in cloud...
- 09/12/19--03:21: _Why Intelligent Aut...
- 09/12/19--03:22: _How can Artificial ...
- 09/12/19--03:24: _Business leaders st...
- 09/12/19--03:32: _How small businesse...
- 09/12/19--03:35: _Why is Digital Mark...
- 09/12/19--03:38: _Matthew Jackson: Wh...
- 09/12/19--03:43: _Application Develop...
- 09/13/19--06:19: _The use of AI in ro...
- 09/13/19--06:21: _Huawei chief offers...
- 09/13/19--06:22: _Ways to Effectively...
- 09/13/19--06:24: _Nurses and software...
- 09/13/19--06:25: _How is 5G beneficia...
- 09/13/19--06:26: _The Age of Algorith...
- 09/13/19--06:30: _This Marwari entrep...
- 09/14/19--05:09: _MM/U3 Topic 1 Marke...
- 09/05/19--08:48: Could Deepfakes Rout AI’s Trust-Quotient (TQ) Soon?
- 09/05/19--08:49: How to Foster Psychological Safety in the Workplace – The Muse
- 09/09/19--11:19: Customer success changes everything about how your business works
- 09/09/19--11:21: The One-minute Preceptor Model: A Systematic Review
- 09/12/19--03:21: Why Intelligent Automation is a game changer
- 09/12/19--03:22: How can Artificial Intelligence change transformation? [Q&A]
- 09/12/19--03:24: Business leaders struggling to succeed with digital transformation
- 09/12/19--03:32: How small businesses can ensure an uninterrupted supply chain
- 09/12/19--03:35: Why is Digital Marketing Necessary for Your Mobile App | Social Hire
- 09/12/19--03:38: Matthew Jackson: What’s next for HR innovators?
- 09/13/19--06:19: The use of AI in robotics and hardware: what CTOs need to know
- 09/13/19--06:22: Ways to Effectively Sell Your Business to Potential Employees
- 09/13/19--06:25: How is 5G beneficial for launching a business in China
- 09/14/19--05:09: MM/U3 Topic 1 Marketing Mix –
AI-based face and voice swapping technology is the most notorious trend gripping the internet. The rise of deepfakes have been so alarming in the recent months that many US and UK-based analysts fear it could rout AI’s business with unprecedented consequences.
Read the full article at: martechseries.com
Experts believe psychological safety is crucial to building a truly collaborative team. Here’s what you can do to help create a culture of trust at work.
Read the full article at: www.themuse.com
Customer success is even more important than customer experience, but few companies are thinking about it – and even they need new XaaS processes and tools…
Read the full article at: diginomica.com
The NP Support and Alignment Network (NP SAN) hosts live webinars, also called Lunch n’ Learns, on topics related to patient- and family-centered care, data-driven quality improvement and sustainable business operations.
Read the full article at: www.aanp.org
We are in the digital era. Due to technological evolution, the business landscape has changed completely.Most businesses have now migrated to cloud Most businesses have now migrated to cloud computing as a way to back up their data…
Read the full article at: www.telemediaonline.co.uk
Connected-RPA incorporates AI capabilities to fuel innovation, drive change and create value by Pat Geary 11 September 2019 The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market is white-hot right now. Automation is transforming the efficiency and productivity of workplace operations across the globe.
Read the full article at: aibusiness.com
In the same month it was announced that computer pioneer, codebreaker and the father of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Alan Turing, will feature on the new design of the Bank of England’s £50 note, a report from IDC suggests that spending across Europe will hit $5.2 billion in 2019 up from 2018 by…
Read the full article at: betanews.com
A new survey found that 81 percent of executives reported dealing with either failure, significant delays, or scale-backs in digital projects within the last year.
Read the full article at: techwireasia.com
Forming healthy and efficient supply chain relationships is as important for small and medium businesses (SMBs) as it is for large enterprises, and small businesses are taking up emerging and automated technologies to ensure supply chain hygiene and an uninterrupted supply chain process.
Read the full article at: dynamicbusiness.com.au
Why is Digital Marketing Necessary for Your Mobile App | Find out more from Social Hire’s blog.
Read the full article at: social-hire.com
A vice president of client soultions discusses the growth of technology in the workplace and what that means for HR professionals.
Read the full article at: www.hrreview.co.uk
Enterprise architects are combating application sprawl through IT transformation projects that seek to rationalize applications and data sources, control and standardize development across functional silos, and make technology choices that support future growth.
Read the full article at: www.acorio.com
Every business must deploy the latest technology—CTOs must champion the use of AI in robotics and hardware to innovate and remain competitive…
Read the full article at: www.information-age.com
A prospective buyer would be given access to Huawei’s portfolio of 5G patents, licences, code, technical blueprints and more.
Read the full article at: www.siliconrepublic.com
As a business owner and manager, your employees play a huge role in the success of your organisation.In fact, the type of people you hire, and what you do to…
Read the full article at: lazypenguins.com
Using recent BLS employment projections, we found 30 high-paying jobs that are likely to see a large amount of employment growth.
Read the full article at: www.businessinsider.com
It will not just assist in the networking part thereby making this technology a must-have if you want to launch a business in China.
Read the full article at: www.valuewalk.com
Examined below are three sophisticated attacks, neutralized with autonomous tools by Justin Fier, Darktrace 13 September 2019 At a time when automated cyber-attacks execute at machine speed, the reality is that merely detecting these attacks is no longer sufficient to stop them before the damage…
Read the full article at: aibusiness.com
Entrepreneur Alok Kejriwal started off in his family’s socks manufacturing business, and then launched a series of digital startups.
Read the full article at: yourstory.com
The marketing mix refers to the set of actions, or tactics, that a company uses to promote its brand or product in the market. The 4Ps make up a typical marketing mix – Price, Product, Promotion and Place.
Read the full article at: theintactone.com